» Visa Documents requirement
Visa Documents requirement
In order to submit French visa application each applicant needs to provide general documents as well as specific documents that depends upon type of visa they are applying. Our team of experts provides accurate documents list to all and this is really helpful for those, who are applying first time. Accurate list of documents reduces your visa processing time hence visa approved on time.
- Application form: Application form needs to be submitted with full information and applicant’s signature.
- Passport: Passport must have validity of at least 3 months from the return date to UK and 2 blank pages. If you have older passport then carry both passports.
- Passport size picture: 4 loose passport size photos (Format 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) should be submitted.
- UK Visa-UK residence permit (In passport or in the form of an identity card) must be valid for 3 months at least.
- Proof of Income: This is to ensure that you have enough funds to support your holidays in France. This could be Bank Statements for 3 months or Traveler Cheques and traveler card.
- Hotel /Accommodation booking: A hotel booking is required in advance and must submit hotel booking confirmation. If planning to stay with family or friend then you must provide original 'Attestation d'Accueil' from the host in France.
- Transportation proof: Transportation booking confirmation must be done in advance and provide Airline tickets, Train tickets, Bus, and Ferry tickets. Personal Car - If traveling by car then applicants must provide Driving License, Car insurance Vehicle Registration etc...
- Insurance Requirements: Medical and Travel are two types of insurance required to process any visa application as it assures your safety and security.